EurAsia Transit delivers world class flexible services through direct partnership relations with sea lines and ports across the globe.
We provide a broad range of services from the collection to the delivery of the goods to destination, offering cost-effective logistics solutions.
Our sea freight services include:
- FCL (Full Container Load) / LCL (Less than Container Load) shipments;
- Import / Export cargoes;
- Bulk and liquid materials;
- Partial and full vessel chartering;
- Definition of delivery routes;
- Rate calculation and optimization of transport costs;
- Preparation of transport documents;
- Customs clearance;
- Cargo insurance;
- Consolidation (combining diverse cargoes into single shipments);
- Sea freight consulting;
- Port-on-demand, stevedoring services;
- Logistic support of offshore projects;
- Ship agency services.
We also offer industry specific expertise in:
- Reefer / Perishables;
- Drinks Logistics;
- Oil and Gas Logistics;
- Project Logistics.
EurAsia Transit sea freight products can be seamlessly combined with all other logistics services - via road, rail and waterway connections to provide suitable intermodal collection-to-delivery solutions.