EurAsiaTransit is recognized as one of the leading logistics and transportation companies in Kazakhstan having successfully executed significant projects, such as:
- Multimodal transportation of 15 Vestas wind turbine generators model V112 3.35 mWt for the construction of “Astana” wind power plant.
- Delivery of the compressor station from the USA to Almaty. Three charter flights were used to transport oversized components by Boeing 747 aircrafts.
- Creation of a Transit-Transfer zone in the Almaty International Airport with optimized technology for clearance of transit cargo;
- Development and implementation of the “STK” software to track cargoes at temporary storage facilities;
- Design and construction of the first multimodal freight terminal in Central Asia (Almaty International Airport);
- Logistic support in the construction of the Aktau bitumen plant, one of the largest in Central Asia;
- Participation in the project on customs clearance and cargo delivery (construction materials) through the territory of Kazakhstan, for US ARMY (Bagram, Kandahar) – 2010;
- Participation in the construction of residential, commercial and hotel facilities such as: Highvill Astana residential complex, Khan Shatyr mall in Astana and Rixos hotel in Almaty;
- Logistic support in the construction of a gas recovery plant for the Zhanazhol field.
- A joint project with the GAC and LASER companies on the transportation and customs clearance of military equipment on the route Astana - Johannesburg, South Africa - 2014;
- Logistics support for the construction of a gas utilization plant in Aktobe;
- Delivery of goods to Afghanistan on the basis of a tender by the US Department of Defense;
- Transportation and customs clearance of 92 buses on compressed gas for the city of Kyzylorda in the framework of the project on the development of green technologies of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- Logistics support of the project of construction of the Gazalift compressor station at the Zhanazhol field of the Arman-Kurylys company;
- Multimodal transportation of oil and gas equipment from Korea to the village of Beineu with a total weight of 547,401 kg and a volume of 2,264 m3;
- The joint project of EurAsiaTransit and Kuehne + Nagel Group on the sea transportation of equipment from the port of Aktau, Kazakhstan to the port of Dubai, UAE;
- Transportation of special equipment, such as bulldozers, skating rinks and dump trucks from the ICBC Khorgos to Dzhetygara station.