Oversized and Heavy Cargo Logistics
EurAsia Transit provides oversized and heavy cargo logistics services to customers involved in the construction and supply of industrial projects.
Logistics services are customized for each individual contract, to satisfy the complex tasks related to the transportation and storage of special equipment.
EurAsia Transit experts offer an integrated approach and turn-key solutions usually including consulting, planning, preparation and execution to meet our customers’ requirements in terms of transportation, logistics and timing. EurAsia Transit has access to a special machinery fleet which is used to identify, develop and execute the optimal and most cost effective solution.
We offer industry specific expertise in:
- Metals and Mining;
- Oil and Gas;
- Conventional Power;
- Wind Renewable Energy.
EurAsia Transit provides the following heavy and oversized cargo logistics services:
- Transportation of machinery, road and construction equipment (eg. excavators, bulldozers , pavers);
- Transportation of agricultural equipment;
- Transportation of construction and industrial equipment (eg. steel and metal, concrete structures);
- Transportation of Oil & Gas, refining, petrochemical, power and other equipment;
- Project management;
- Selection of vehicles and special machinery for the load and transportation of the oversized and heavy cargo;
- Load calculation and organization of preparatory operational work;
- Preparation and production of special fixtures to secure the cargo;
- Review and identification of optimal routing;
- Preparation of transport documents;
- Secure special permits for the transportation of the heavy and oversized cargo;
- Organization of escorting services;
- Organization of business and engineering controls for loading and unloading;
- Cargo insurance;
- Customs clearance;
- Project logistics consulting.